Private Cruises Bonaire: Our Sailboat is the perfect ship for private cruises whether it’s a family or business trip, private sailing, or romantic rendez - vous. We gladly meet your wishes to give you a tailor-made sailing cruise.
Possibilities: Private dinner on the Compass or on the beach
- Champagne party
- Cruise with the photoshoot
- Bonaire Regatta
- Caribbean dance party
Whatever you want we can make it happen. We have a grill on board so a BBQ is guaranteed. We can cater to vegetarians as well, no problem.
The Best Things about snorkeling in Bonaire:
1. Fantastic Sea Life On Bonaire you will find lots of different species of fish, corals, and sponges. If you like being underwater Bonaire is the place to be. Our guided snorkel tours can tell you a lot about the different kinds of species you will see underwater.
2. Easy to Access Pretty much every snorkeling spot on Bonaire is accessed from shore. Even a water taxi to Klein Bonaire is a very inexpensive water taxi ride and fun to do when you are on the island.
3. Good Depths For Snorkeling All around Bonaire there are nice shallow waters that are perfect for snorkeling. The reefs will start as soon as you enter the water and will show you lots of fish.
4. Nice Visibility & Comfortable Warm Water Because the west coast of Bonaire is always downwind you will experience good visibility. 100 feet is very common and with the bright sun, you can see a lot of different colors. Also, the water temperature is very comfortable around 80°F and the water at Lac Bay can be near 85°F cause of the shallow water.
Bonaire Mangroves: Near Lac Bay, you will find the mangroves. This place is not recommended to snorkel on your own. But a guided snorkeling tour is really great. You will swim through the mangroves and see lots of sponges growing on and small fish hiding between the roots. Take a visit to the mangrove center for this trip.
Snorkeling at 1000 steps Bonaire: When you drive along the Queen's Highway on the west side of the island you will come to a small place called 1000 steps. One of the best snorkeling spots on Bonaire.
A small stairway will give you access to a beach, and jump in the water to see a lot of turtles. The best time is in the early morning or late afternoon cause this snorkeling spot is busy during the day. Also, look out for your personal stuff cause this spot is well known by thieves because we know not everyone has a sailboat like us we also tell you some snorkeling spots that you can access easily from the shore.
Snorkeling at Klein Bonaire: The little island in front off the west coast of Bonaire is called Klein Bonaire. You can access it only by boat. Around Klein Bonaire, there are many snorkeling spots but the most famous and accessible one is No Name Beach. Every hour a water taxi is sailing its way up to Klein Bonaire and it will land on No Name Beach. From here you can have a great time on the beach and of course see lots of different fish, corals, and turtles while snorkeling. With our cruise, we will show you our favorite reefs.
Compass Sailing Bonaire organizes relaxing sailing and snorkel tours. We sail the beautiful waters of Bonaire and snorkel at Klein Bonaire, where the refreshing wind blows the sails. Your crew consists of Captain Wim and a crew member. Snorkel sets are available onboard.
Feel the sun, and wind and enjoy the waters with all their colorful fauna. Onboard, you will be pampered and can taste the fresh and deliciously made snacks, prepared by your well-experienced chef. We will make your sail and snorkel tour an unforgettable experience where all your senses will be tickled.